Thursday, 9 March 2017
- Scaffold towers are self-supporting.
- Scaffold Towers are much more versatile compared to ladders, offering you a larger area to work on and less re-position required.
- Scaffold Towers have large work platforms which can comfortably fit a worker and any necessary tools.
- Meaning they do not need to be leaned against any wall or building.
- Scaffold towers eliminate the risk of slipping.
- The work platforms offer a much safer environment to work from compared to balancing on a ladder.
Wednesday, 8 March 2017
Tuesday, 7 March 2017
We bring forth an excellent assortment of Mobile Scaffold Tower. This tower can also be availed in various sizes. Our provided tower is manufactured by a team of our adept professionals utilizing quality approved stainless steel. Our offered tower is widely appreciated by our prestigious clients for its precise design.
Following are the Features:
Monday, 6 March 2017
Below are some of the key features of Rolls System Scaffolding. System Scaffolding is utilized in industrial settings where versatility is paramount.
It is used in place of Tubeless Scaffolding for situations where greater load capacity is required. it is most likely that a Masonry Scaffolding or Plaster Scaffolding setup will be the right choice.
A System Scaffolding design can incorporate varying distances between legs. If your job is a more conventional construction project.
Saturday, 4 March 2017
- Scaffolding width: 0.68 m; scaffolding length.
- Erection is child's play.
- Size 1 fits through doorways.
- Standard swivel castors: Ø 125 mm with brake.
- With lower folding unit, 6-rung, for easier set-up.
- Working heights can be extended from 2.90 m to 7.65 m with standard parts.
- Packing dimensions of the folding unit 1.75 m x 0.95 m x 0.20 m.
- Scaffolding category 3 according to DIN EN 1 004.
- Stile and rung diameter 50 mm.
Friday, 3 March 2017
- Be mindful before you throw anything off a scaffold.
- Always follow directions when putting the scaffold together.
- If there is obvious damage to any part of the scaffold, do not climb it.
- Use safety belts and harnesses especially if you are working over 10 feet off the ground.
- Do not use a scaffold that is only partially put together.
- Watch for bad weather – do not work on a scaffold during windy conditions or a storm.
- Always make sure wire mesh is installed underneath scaffolding.
- Enter and exit scaffolding appropriately.
- If using a mobile scaffold, never move it with a person on it.
Thursday, 2 March 2017
1. Mobile scaffold towers with chassis beams.
It couldn't be quicker or easier: Release the brake and your scaffold tower is ready to roll.
2. Mobile scaffold towers with stabilizer
The fold able stabilizer can be pushed even into confined spaces. In addition, they support the scaffold tower further up and extend further outwards.
3. Folding scaffold units :
Simply unfold it, and there you have your basic scaffolding in just a few seconds. It takes no time at all to erect the first level of your scaffold unit.
4. Special scaffolding:
We can produce special bespoke scaffolding elements for your specific needs, based on tried and tested designs. And if our standard models are not enough.