Thursday, 9 March 2017
- Scaffold towers are self-supporting.
- Scaffold Towers are much more versatile compared to ladders, offering you a larger area to work on and less re-position required.
- Scaffold Towers have large work platforms which can comfortably fit a worker and any necessary tools.
- Meaning they do not need to be leaned against any wall or building.
- Scaffold towers eliminate the risk of slipping.
- The work platforms offer a much safer environment to work from compared to balancing on a ladder.
Wednesday, 8 March 2017
Tuesday, 7 March 2017
We bring forth an excellent assortment of Mobile Scaffold Tower. This tower can also be availed in various sizes. Our provided tower is manufactured by a team of our adept professionals utilizing quality approved stainless steel. Our offered tower is widely appreciated by our prestigious clients for its precise design.
Following are the Features:
Monday, 6 March 2017
Below are some of the key features of Rolls System Scaffolding. System Scaffolding is utilized in industrial settings where versatility is paramount.
It is used in place of Tubeless Scaffolding for situations where greater load capacity is required. it is most likely that a Masonry Scaffolding or Plaster Scaffolding setup will be the right choice.
A System Scaffolding design can incorporate varying distances between legs. If your job is a more conventional construction project.
Saturday, 4 March 2017
- Scaffolding width: 0.68 m; scaffolding length.
- Erection is child's play.
- Size 1 fits through doorways.
- Standard swivel castors: Ø 125 mm with brake.
- With lower folding unit, 6-rung, for easier set-up.
- Working heights can be extended from 2.90 m to 7.65 m with standard parts.
- Packing dimensions of the folding unit 1.75 m x 0.95 m x 0.20 m.
- Scaffolding category 3 according to DIN EN 1 004.
- Stile and rung diameter 50 mm.
Friday, 3 March 2017
- Be mindful before you throw anything off a scaffold.
- Always follow directions when putting the scaffold together.
- If there is obvious damage to any part of the scaffold, do not climb it.
- Use safety belts and harnesses especially if you are working over 10 feet off the ground.
- Do not use a scaffold that is only partially put together.
- Watch for bad weather – do not work on a scaffold during windy conditions or a storm.
- Always make sure wire mesh is installed underneath scaffolding.
- Enter and exit scaffolding appropriately.
- If using a mobile scaffold, never move it with a person on it.
Thursday, 2 March 2017
1. Mobile scaffold towers with chassis beams.
It couldn't be quicker or easier: Release the brake and your scaffold tower is ready to roll.
2. Mobile scaffold towers with stabilizer
The fold able stabilizer can be pushed even into confined spaces. In addition, they support the scaffold tower further up and extend further outwards.
3. Folding scaffold units :
Simply unfold it, and there you have your basic scaffolding in just a few seconds. It takes no time at all to erect the first level of your scaffold unit.
4. Special scaffolding:
We can produce special bespoke scaffolding elements for your specific needs, based on tried and tested designs. And if our standard models are not enough.
Friday, 17 February 2017
- Modular, prefabricated composition allows quick and easy adaptations.
- Modular scaffolding can only be built in the way it was intended.
- Prefabricated components are quick to assemble, designed to only fit for their intended location.
- Extremely flexible in terms of being able to be shaped around buildings.
- No need for any loose fittings or varying length of scaffolding tube.
- Far less labour and time intensive to construct, dismantle.
- Cuplock modular scaffolding system allows for up to four horizontal members to be quickly.
Thursday, 16 February 2017
- Express knowledge of the safety legislation .
- Demonstrate the ability to erect and dismantle a scaffold tower in the correct sequence using approved methods.
- Regulations covering the erection and dismantling of patented scaffold towers.
- Move the scaffold tower safely.
- Select and identify the correct equipment required to carry out pre-erection safety checks.
Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Tuesday, 14 February 2017
- Optimised safety for working at height.
- Bay lengths from 0.6 to 3.0 m enable a wide range of solutions.
- Unique node points provide a wider range of applications.
- Highly damage resistant and suited to the most demanding trades and applications.
- Four components are secured in one action ensuring the system is faster to erect than traditional methods.
- Accepts scaffold boards, battens or decking platforms to allow better utilisations of stock and wider applications.
- High grade tube is 20% lighter than conventional tube, reducing operative fatigue and increasing productivity.
- Heavy-duty access up to 3 kN/m² platform loading ensures the system is strong enough to work in all environments.
Monday, 13 February 2017
Patented scaffolding are made up of steel but these are equipped with special couplings and frames. Working platform is set on the brackets that are adjustable to the required level in this type of scaffolding. In this type of scaffolding working platform is arranged on brackets which can be adjustable to our required level.These are ready made scaffolding which are available in the market.
Saturday, 11 February 2017
The jointing systems vary depending on the manufacturer. Components, such as ledgers and transoms, are designed so that they can be interchangeable.Proprietary systems rely on ledgers and transoms having a locating lug. These ends can be quickly dropped into the clips, sockets or cups, which are fixed at regular intervals on the standards. The standards often come with spigot ends, which allow the next standard to be located over the locating spigot very quickly.
Thursday, 9 February 2017
Wednesday, 8 February 2017
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions when erecting the scaffold.
- Do not use a scaffold if any rope is frayed, torn or visibly damaged.
- Do not work on scaffolds outside during stormy or windy weather.
- Do not use a scaffold unless guardrails and all flooring are in place.
- Do not climb on scaffolds that wobble or lean to one side.
- Do not jump from, to, or between scaffolding.
Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Install the second cross brace to both frames. Start at the highest point of the scaffolding. If possible, use the screw jack to bring the highest corner down closer to the sill. Next, you need to level and plumb the scaffolding. Install the diagonal brace to keep the scaffolding square. Check the level again and plumb if necessary. Fasten the leveling jack to the sills with either nails or screws.Next, bring all four corners up to that point. If the bottom cross braces of each frame are level with each other, then frames should also be plumb.
Monday, 6 February 2017
Saturday, 4 February 2017
Thursday, 2 February 2017
- Inspect every ladder before use.
- With an extension or straight ladder, make sure that the tops of both rails make solid contact with the wall.
- Make sure the spreader bar of a stepladder is fully extended and locked before you use it.
- Do not push or pull too hard on a scraper while on a ladder.
- Keep all ladders away from power lines.
- Place plywood under the legs of a ladder to ensure solid footing.
Wednesday, 1 February 2017
- No roof anchorage needed
- Width 0.7m or 1.3m
- Suitable for 30º to 60º roof pitch
- Available at a length of 1.8m, 2.5m
- Working on a chimney with Health and Safety regulations
- Maximum load 200 kg/m2
- Available as a construction on one single side or on either side
Tuesday, 31 January 2017
- Make sure each bracket, except those for wooden bracket-form scaffolds.
- Ensure wooden bracket-form scaffolds are an integral part of the form panel.
- Hooking over a secured structural supporting member.
- Metal stud attachment device.
Monday, 30 January 2017
- Large selection of frame lock types
- Easily assembled
- Maintenance and shoring
- Mason, ladder, walkthru, pedestal and existing inventory
- Fast erection and dismantling
- High-strength steel tubing
- Scaffolding for masonry,
- Canopy frames
- Special brace lock spacing to match
- Efficient and dependable
Monday, 23 January 2017
The global competitiveness of any organization is marked by how effective it is in procuring. We provide you with the comfort of procuring different types of materials that you may need. Sending goods & materials to far off destinations. With our global set of partners, Our team is ready to accept challenges in logistics.
Friday, 20 January 2017
Thursday, 19 January 2017
- Access towers for all industries.
- Fibreglass Access Towers.
- Dedicated specialists in access towers.
- Custom designed specialist access towers
- Aluminium Towers.
- Access solutions and towers for railways.
- Cantilever design mobile scaffold towers
Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Tuesday, 17 January 2017
Monday, 16 January 2017
- The BoSS Aluminium Tower is the market leader in light access applications.
- BoSS Aluminium Tower are light-weight scaffold towers used throughout the building.
- Ideal for maintenance and installation work or short-term access.
- All BoSS Aluminium Tower supported by an erection guide.
- Together with our extensive range of equipment we now stock the BoSS cam-lock AGR advance guard rail system.
Saturday, 7 January 2017
- This a type of scaffolding in which the standards are supported on series of needles.
- When the Ground near the wall is to be free from traffic.
- When upper part of the wall is under construction.
- Care should be taken while construction of cantilever scaffolding.
- When the ground does not having the capacity to support standards.
Friday, 6 January 2017
Wednesday, 4 January 2017
- ALWAYS follow the manufacturer’s or supplier’s instruction manual.
- Never work on a platform without guardrails
- Ensure that these manuals are available to the operatives erecting.
- Never stand on an unprotected platform when building or dismantling a tower
- Using the tower, and to the person supervising the work.
- No manual should mean no tower